Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello out there!

Hello out there! This is my second attempt at blogging. The first one was lost after a hectic fall last year. I hope that everyone who reads my blog will enjoy it and be blessed! I'm Amy, happily married mom to three wonderful children, one cat, two dogs, seven chickens, and a partridge in a pear tree. (just kidding!)

One focus of this blog will be my journey as a Christian. Another will be living life as an introverted Christian. Being an introvert is a subject I believe the Lord is really encouraging me to think on (ha ha, something we introverts most love to do!) and share with others about.

Y'all have a blessed day,
Amy

1 comment:

Aida said...

Amy, welcome to blogland. I'm so excited about you blogging and I'm thrilled to post the first comment. I know you'll have a lot to share with us that will bless and encourage us.